The Advance International Hospital's Ear, Nose & Throat unit is a fully functional department with a committed ENT Team of consultants. For each of our patients, we offer specialized care and service. In addition to being professionals in treating ENT issues, our highly trained surgeons are also frequently sensitive to patients’ concerns. We provide a broad spectrum of services to address typical ENT issues including snoring, chronically runny or plugged noses, breathing difficulties, throat infections, and nasal speech. These are frequently brought on by recurring infections like colds, adenoidal issues, allergic rhinitis, or allergies like fever.
- Removal of the thyroid gland (thyroidectomy)
- Repair of Eardrum Perforations
- Sinus Surgery
- Throat Cancer Surgery
- Hearing loss, tinnitus, earache, ear infection, facial pain, balance disorders.
- Ear surgeries include Tympanoplasty/ Myringoplasty (repair of the ear drum perforation) and Mastoidectomy (for the disease of the middle ear and ear bone).
- Head and Neck surgeries include Thyroidectomy, Laryngectomy, Neck dissection, hemiglossectomy and submandibular resection.
- Voice restoration surgery is being done for paralyzed vocal fold and other voice problems