A Peditrician is a doctor who specializes in treating children’s illness and the growth and development of babies. They are experts, who know a lot about alignments that might impair child health, behavior etc. Pediatricians are the primary care physicians for children who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of children-related diseases and medical conditions.
Child health is always a delicate matter, as children require special care from the beginning to strengthen their immune system and develop resistance against common diseases. Advanced International Hospital Out and Inpatient facilities are available not only to look after minor and major medical illnesses of children, but facilities of growth and developmental monitoring, nutritional requirements, neonatal and pediatric surgeries are all provided under supervision of experienced senior faculty, under one roof.
- Complete physical examination of the children
- Diagnose and treat injuries, infections, illnesses, disorders, and other health issues of children
- Assess the behavior and growth of children
- Guide you appropriately regarding your child's growth and development.
- Palliative care and hospice
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Emergency critical care
- Infectious illness treatment
- Provide your children with necessary immunizations/vaccinations