The Dental Unit at Advanced International Hospital provides a comprehensive range of dental services for patients of all ages. The clinic is staffed by experienced and qualified dentists and dental hygienists who are committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients.
The Dental Unity at Advanced International Hospital offers a variety of services, including:
- Dental cleanings and checkups: Dental cleanings and checkups are important for preventing dental problems. The dentist will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and check for any signs of cavities or other problems.
- Fillings: Fillings are used to repair cavities. The dentist will remove the decayed tooth material and fill the hole with a filling material, such as amalgam or composite resin.
- Crowns and bridges: Crowns and bridges are used to restore a tooth that has been damaged or lost. A crown is a cap that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and function. A bridge is a device that replaces one or more missing teeth.
- Root canals: Root canals are used to treat a tooth that has a severe infection. The dentist will remove the infected pulp from the tooth and fill the root canal with a filling material.
- Dentures: Dentures are artificial teeth that are used to replace missing teeth. There are two types of dentures: complete dentures and partial dentures. Complete dentures replace all of the teeth in the mouth, while partial dentures replace some of the teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear alternative to braces. It is a series of clear aligners that are worn over the teeth to gradually move them into the correct position.
The Dental Unity at Advanced International Hospital is committed to providing the best possible care to its patients. If you are looking for a dentist in Islamabad, the Dental Unit is a great option.
Here are some of the benefits of dental care:
- It can help to prevent dental problems, such as cavities and gum disease.
- It can improve your smile and make you feel more confident.
- It can help to improve your overall health.
- It can help to prevent tooth loss.
If you are considering dental care, it is important to find a dentist who is qualified and experienced. You should also make sure that the dentist is comfortable with the type of dental care that you are seeking.