The Department of Internal Medicine at advance International Hospital is dedicated to providing patient-centered, evidence-based medical care. In addition to clinical activities, the team is actively involved in education and research. The department offers a wide range of services including all communicable and non-communicable acute and chronic illness, annual check-ups, well-woman check-ups, preventive medicine including immunizations, insurance medicals, travel advice, and inpatient services including pre-operative evaluation.
- Focuses specially on Infectious Disease Like Typhoid, Malaria, Dengue, Tuberculosis, Covid-19, Congo Fever etc.
- Vomiting, Indigestion, Constipation, Diarrhea and Abdominal Pain etc.
- Patients Management regarding their Respiratory and Cardiac issues Like Shortness of breadth, Chest pain, Swelling of Feet etc.
- Strokes, Epilepsy, Migraine and Chronic Headaches etc.
- Body aches, Joint pain, Hair loss etc.
- Urinary Tract Infection and Renal Failure.