The major objective of the Neurosciences and Stroke Centre is to provide superior clinical treatment to patients with neurological illnesses such as Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), and so on. With the rapid growth of neuro-technology and research in this time and period, new procedures and treatments are quickly being embraced by our physicians to meet the expanding needs of patients. Inpatient and outpatient treatments are offered by highly trained and skilled neurologists, who are complemented by dedicated post-graduate trainees and nursing personnel to provide integrated care for the treatment and recovery of patients.
- Neurophysiology Laboratory:
The diagnostic testing for Neurological Conditions includes:
- Nerve conduction studies (it is a medical diagnostic exam performed to evaluate the electrical conduction ability of the sensory and motor nerves of the body
- Electromyography (EMG): It is a technique used to monitor the electrical activity produced by the skeletal muscles
- Electroencephalography (EEG): The brain communicates with the body through electrical impulses. An EEG detects the electrical activity going on in the brain
- Video EEG monitoring: It is a diagnostic technique used in patients with seizures or non-epileptic attacks
- Sleep studies by a non-invasive, diagnostic, over-night examination look at our facility first and then commence treatment. Our aim is to deliver the best possible treatment keeping in view the individual and cultural needs of patients.
- Neuro related blood disorders tests
- VEP (Visual Evoked Potential) diagnostic tests
- Screening tests of mental disorders