Nephrology is a medical discipline that focuses on the analysis and management of both healthy kidney function and kidney illnesses, such as protein, urea, hematuria, acute and chronic renal failure, electrolyte imbalances, hypertension, renal stones, and other conditions that are linked. It also focuses on systemic diseases like diabetes and autoimmune illnesses that have an impact on the kidney. The Nephrology & Dialysis Unit is committed to offering individualized and comprehensive care to patients with kidney disorders, including end-stage renal disease, hypertension, and acute and chronic kidney diseases. The nephrology department is dedicated to offering top-notch clinical services and a variety of treatments, including renal biopsy procedures.
- Round the clock dialysis services in outpatient, ER, and inpatient
- A team of trained and experienced dialysis staff
- Kidney biopsy
- Permanent dialysis access like Arteriovenous fistula and grafts
- Expertise in water and electrolyte imbalance management
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) management